It is clear that the successful implementation of effective strategies and solutions to combat plant pathogens cannot be achieved by individual countries alone but is dependent on global efforts. Therefore, global exchange of knowledge, common thinking and scientific collaboration towards plant biosecurity are urgently required.
Currently, we collaborate with these groups from around the world:
- MICS group: University Jaume I of Castellon (Spain)
- Antonio Di Pietro: University of Cordoba (Spain)
- Pierre Petriacq: University of Bordeaux and INRA centre for fruit biology (France)
- Mike Roberts: Lancaster University (UK)
- Brigitte Mauch-Mani: University of Neuchatel (Switzerland)
In addition. the group collaborates with agri-tech companies in order to facilitate the translation of fundamental results into commercial solutions: